It is now mandatory to wear a face mask when traveling by bus, tram and boat during rush hour and when you can not keep 1 meter distance to other passengers. This applies both to travel in Trondheim and when you travel to and from.
Waer a face mask based on the health authorities' orders and recommendations.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask on bus, tram and boat when you travel in or to and from Trondheim between 07:00 and 09:00, and 14:00 and 17:00, as well as when it is not possible to maintain a distance of 1 meter.
- The order does not apply to children under the age of 12 or those who for medical or other reasons cannot wear a face mask.
- Students over the age of 12 who travel with their own school bus routes in Trondheim must wear a face mask.
How to use a face mask (information from Norwegian Institute of Public Health):
- Clean hands and new or clean face mask
- Fasten tightly over the nose and down under the chin
- Do not touch the face mask during use
- Dispose of in the nearest bin
- Clean hands
See more guidelines and measures for public transport.
Thank you for contributing to infection prevention!